Wednesday, April 4, 2012

The Kind of Surprises That Keep Me Smiling


It’s the unpredictability in life that keeps me smiling. 

Let me clarify. 

I'm not a fan off all types of surprises. I don't necessarily like surprises when we are talking about presents; I'm not much of a gifts person. I also don't like the kind of surprise that involves my husband jumping out from behind a door; that just causes me to want to impulsively punch him in the face. But the kind of spontaneity that lends itself to last minute planning and unexpected circumstances allows life to be a little bit of a mysterious journey. 

When your schedule is inflexible there are so many missed opportunities and exciting experiences that will pass you by. Take what life gives you and enjoy it!

Last week was spring break for the kids and it couldn't of been more perfect. The weather was incredible! Dresses and flip-flops came out of hiding and skis and sleds were stored away. The warm sunshine was so refreshing!

This is what we woke up to Tuesday morning!





I love Colorado!

Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. Only in Colorado would we get 80* weather on the weekend and snow on Monday! :) Luckily we needed the moisture!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We really do, so thankful for the crazy weather!

      Delete