Sunday, January 22, 2012

Week Three of Project 52: Inspiration

Week three of "Project 52," take a picture a week for one year! Each week there is a theme posted that you can use or you can just take a picture that represents your week and explain why. It's a way to grow, document the year, and collaborate with a wonderful group of photographers! If you would like to join us you can check out the information here. Sarah, at My Four Hens Photography, is heading it up. Here is the link to the flickr group if you would like to jump in on the fun! 

Here is the link to my flickr project! 


inspiration
week 3
I think this week was so hard for me because I am inspired by so many things, narrowing it down became difficult and trying to capture that in one frame was also challenging.
When I think of inspiration a phrase comes to mind, “success through adversity.”
There are so many things in this life that inspire us to keep going and make it through the challenges, to succeed even though times are tough. For me inspiration comes through being challenged, the big and the small trials. Inspiration is the breath that gives us strength to overcome.
A form of inspiration for me is music; it defines my day, my memories, and my seasons in life.
We are going through a challenging time right now in our family but this image embodies inspiration to me. My family, all together, full of joy, dancing around the living room while daddy plays music! 




Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment