Monday, July 12, 2010

Twenty toes, Twenty fingers

Sometimes once the boys go down for their naps, we break out the girly stuff. Today it was mani's and pedi's. These are the moments that my girls remind me of over and over.


I can't believe that both my girls will be in school this next year. It really is crazy to think about how big they are.

My soon to be 1st Grader, sitting very still and patient while her orange polish dries. She said to me while I was painting her toes, "I picked a great color, it goes perfectly with my tan feet!"


Laying everything out like a salon gets them so excited. And what's a pedicure without a foot bath filled with vanilla bubbles!!!


My kindergartener!!! Get ready Dear Creek Elementary, here comes Ella!!
She is excited about spa day, can you tell!! While I was rubbing her feet with the vanilla lotion, she laid back and said, "thanks mom, this feels fantastic!" I can see foot rub trading in our future!!!


Such a small amount of time and energy on my part, makes their week!! I really cherish these times with my girls!! I feel so privileged to be their mommy and make such lasting memories with them!!




Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. This makes me miss you soooooooooooooooo much....I will be your fill-in manicurist when I am closer....Can't wait.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pics, but I really love the header pic! Beautiful family! I did the spa thing with my daughter too and totally spoiled her LOL

    ReplyDelete