Thursday, May 13, 2010

Christmas in May

We moved to Colorado the first week of October and it snowed that first week.  It was a very big storm.  Having just come from VA we were loving it.  The winter has not been that bad, the snow comes, the snow goes, and we get warm days in between.  I am not complaining, in fact I think it's great.  It is going to be 72 on Sunday, it will all be gone in a few days.  Why not enjoy it, it might be the last we see of this white stuff, for a few months anyway!!!!  But I did think spring was here and this is what I woke up to this morning.


These are some pictures off of our back deck, such a beautiful morning!!!!  









Cute little baby icicles in May!!!!





I am surprised they still want to go out and play in the snow.  I didn't feel like bundling up the baby and Ella wasn't feeling good, but Jon and Abby had to go check it out!!!










This is not spontaneous, I did tell them to hug each other, but it's still cute!!!





I am off to get Abby ready for school, no school delay in this town!!!



Pin It!

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGosh, such beautiful photos...it looks like you're living in heaven...and little ANGELS too!!!

    ReplyDelete