Monday, May 31, 2010

Aunt Disney Came


I had a huge gift this week, my aunt came to visit me.  Or as the kids like to call her Aunt B2 aka Aunt Disney.  I have not seen Becky in over two and a half years and it was such a wonderful surprise to have her come to my house.  She is ten years older than me and more like a big sister.  She is a beautiful, hilarious, fun, loving girl and I am so proud to have her in my life!! 


Love you Aunt Becky, thank you for coming and making our week so special.  It will be one we will never forget!!  


My aunt and little me





Us at my 2nd birthday



I wanted to be her growing up, still do!!!



We had so much fun this week and she was a huge part of that!!!





Love you Aunt Becky, and I can't wait until I can squeeze you again!! 









Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment